University Scholars Program
The University Scholars Program is run by the Center for Undergraduate Research (CUR) and provides a $1,750 stipend for undergraduates to carry out research and scholarship with a mentor. Deadline for student applications in February 1.
CLAS Scholars Program
The CLAS Scholars Program is run by the CLAS Dean’s Office and provides a $2,000 stipend for undergraduates to carry out research and scholarship with a mentor. Deadline for student applications in February 1.
Every fall, the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (CLAS) awards approximately fifteen, one-semester dissertation fellowships to deserving graduate students whose projects are judged by the selection committee to be highly meritorious. Successful applicants receive a stipend and paid tuition during the following spring or summer semester. For more information, please contact Arlene Williams in 2014 Turlington Hall or at 392-2230. These awards are named fellowships supported by several UF Foundation funds, including:
- Michael Aschoff Dissertation Fellowship
- Gerson Jewish Studies Scholarship/Fellowship
- Robin and Jean Gibson Fellowship Endowment
- Maurice C. and Frances A. Holmes Endowed Graduate Scholarship in Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Kenneth and Janet Keene Endowed Fellowship Fund in the Mathematical Sciences
- Charles Vincent and Heidi Cole McLaughlin Endowment
- Albert C. and Vanda N. O’Neill, Jr. Liberal Arts and Sciences Excellence Fund
- Russell Corporation Endowed Scholarship Fund
- Threadgill Scholarship Program Fund