Requests to reserve and use the facility after 3:00 on weekdays may be submitted via email to Robin Schrieber.
Requests should include the following information:
- Your name and phone number
- Type of proposed event (reception, conference, etc.)
- Sponsoring organization (department, college, center, etc.)
- Expected attendance
- Dates and times requested
- Name of person responsible for reservation and who is responsible to see that the RULES OF USE are observed
- Do you plan to serve alcohol?
- Do you plan to hire a caterer?
The cost of reserving the Keene Faculty Center is $100 for units within CLAS, and $200 for units outside of CLAS. To secure your reservation, a Chartfield will need to be provided, and Robin Schrieber will send an invoice. The reservation fee must be paid prior to the reservation date.