Budget and Finance Director
Areas of Responsibility
- Responsible for analysis and communication of financial and budgetary information to the Dean, Associate Deans, Department Chairs, Department Staff, University Budget Office, and Provost’s Office.
- Preparation and management of the Operating Budget, All Funds Budget, Research and Private funds and other financial data.
- Assist in formulating and implementing of policy relating to budgetary and financial issues.
- Project fiscal impacts of proposed university policies, college policies, and strategic options.
- Assist in developing College’s online and summer course development and on line budget.
- Management and control of College overhead account. Includes maintenance and oversight of College research commitments; preparation of various analytical reports as necessary.
- Acts as signatory for Dean on research proposals.
- Serves as CLAS liaison with the University Budget Office; Office of the Provost; Division of Sponsored Research; and Contracts and Grants office.